Բողոքի մատյան
Ararat
Site Admin

Postby Ararat on Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:40 am

To: Hopar
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:20 pm
Subject: Barev Quote message

Barev Hopar

Dzer bacatz topicnere skhalmamb djndjvel en angleren bajin tekhapokhelu entacqum. Nerokh klineq ayd tyurimacutyan hamar

Best Ararat

======================

To: Ararat
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:37 pm
Subject: Barev from Hopar

Barev ArArAt

I am of course very angry. I spent my valuable time to put on hayary.org the best posts from Armenian Aryans Forum. But somebody advise you take of that important posts. And even more, I knew who is that person who advise you. His not uniter any more he is the divider now. But I have technical background and I am who try good thinks all way to the clear end.
I spend my time again and put the same posts from Armenian Aryans Forum to the Hay Ary Forum in Aryan World section. If somebody deleted again "sghalmamb", then you know what that means.

Long Live Arka!

Long Live Armenia!

Armenia Forever!

Best Regards,

Hopar

http://www.armenianaryans.com

moved from here
http://forum.hayary.org/viewtopic.php?t=62
Ararat
Site Admin

Postby Ararat on Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:29 pm

Hopar

This forum is not yet officialy opened. It is in the testing period. There is a lot off changes ( for the armenian fonts ) in the source code so sometimes the board has bugs. So in the process of moving your threads the data was lost. We are sorry for this.

Please don't open english threads in the armenian sections.
Moderators will move such threads because not all people in Armenia can understand such postings

Գ.Ֆորումի աշխատանքը ավելի սահուն ու կատարյալ դարձնելու համար խնդրվում է թեմաները բացել իրենց համապատասխան բաժիններում:
Մոդերատորները իրավունք ունեն տեղափոխելու թեման եթե գտնեն դա նպատակահարմար

Գ.1. Պահանջվում է պահպանել լեզվական բաժանումները: Հայալեզու բաժիններում միայն հայերեն նյութեր ու քննարկումներ, անգլիալեզու ու ռուսալեզու բաժիններում համապատասխանաբար տվյալ լեզուներով նյութեր ու քննարկումներ:
Գ.2. Մոդերատորները իրավունք ունեն տեղափոխելու նյութերը եթե այն չի համապատասխանում տվյալ լեզվական բաժնին
Ararat
Site Admin

Postby osttruppen on Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:25 pm

Armenian wrote:Նախազգուշացում: Եթէ այս խանգարվաց լակոտների նմաններին ձայն տաք, այս գայքը իր մակարդակը և իր արժեքը կորցնելու է:

Խանգարվաց երեխեքի հետ ես խոսում: Յթէ այս համացանցային գայքը պաշտոնապես ՀԱՄ-ն Է ներկայացնում, կ'առաջարկեմ նրանցից հերու մնալ:

I suggest you don't pay any attention to "Osstruppen" and "Leo Matousian," they are both troubled young individuals living in an absurd fantasy world

Is there a moderator here? Or we will be attacked by this person and nobody will pay attention?

If moderator doesn't delete this person's posts I will start replying him in same way that he insulted me.
Note: I haven't ever told a single bad word to this person.
osttruppen

Postby Armenian on Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:48 pm

osttruppen wrote:Is there a moderator here? Or we will be attacked by this person and nobody will pay attention? If moderator doesn't delete this person's posts I will start replying him in same way that he insulted me.

I suggest you take a close look in the mirror.

Aren't you the one that keeps saying Arabs are taking over Yerevan? Aren't you the one spreading Zionist propaganda about Robert Kocharyan getting ready to sell Artsakh for 9 billion dollars?

Its amazing you don't see how absurd you sound sometimes.

However, I have nothing against you. To me you are just a misguided young man. But that "Leo" character is a dangerous idiot. I'm not concerned about you being here, I'm concerned about troubled individuals such as Leo, Adolph Kevorkian, etc...

This is the official forum of a very important political/social party in the Armenian Republic, what forum members here say and do is a direct reflection on this party. As a result, I strongly suggest you and your "racist" friends to stop acting like stupid "skinheads" and being acting like Armenian Nationalists and human beings.

Also, I suggest you being writing in Armenian. You do live in Yerevan, correct? Have some pride.

Խելքըտ գլուխըտ հավաք է, փողոցներում չես այլևս:
Armenian

Postby osttruppen on Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:11 pm

Armenian wrote:
osttruppen wrote:Is there a moderator here? Or we will be attacked by this person and nobody will pay attention? If moderator doesn't delete this person's posts I will start replying him in same way that he insulted me.

I suggest you take a close look in the mirror.

Aren't you the one that keeps saying Arabs are taking over Yerevan? Aren't you the one spreading Zionist propaganda about Robert Kocharyan getting ready to sell Artsakh for 9 billion dollars?

Its amazing you don't see how absurd you sound sometimes.

However, I have nothing against you. To me you are just a misguided young man. But that "Leo" character is a dangerous idiot. I'm not concerned about you being here, I'm concerned about troubled individuals such as Leo, Adolph Kevorkian, etc...

This is the official forum of a very important political/social party in the Armenian Republic, what forum members here say and do is a direct reflection on this party. As a result, I strongly suggest you and your "racist" friends to stop acting like stupid "skinheads" and being acting like Armenian Nationalists and human beings.

Also, I suggest you being writing in Armenian. You do live in Yerevan, correct? Have some pride.

Խելքըտ գլուխըտ հավաք է, փողոցներում չես այլևս:

Stop insulting us mister, you are not the daddy. Nobody needs your stupid comments.
osttruppen

Return to Forum zone/Ֆորումի մասին