Postby Ararat on Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:50 pm

Q&A to ArArO
Ararat
Site Admin

Postby Ararat on Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:34 pm

What is Armenian Aryan Order's stand for "free masons"

What is Armenian Aryan Order's stand for "free masons"

Well about the freemasonry.
the historical experience of western world demonstrates that masonry is not so "free" as they claim. masonry is serving to the interests of Global Financial elite, conciously or unconsiously is not so important.
Some masons beleive that they are building a much better world but facts demonstrates it is not true. The so called mason freedom brings only decadence and financial servitude. For the Armenian people masonic ideas caused a great harm, i mean turkish masons, youngturks who organised the genocide.
Today some masons are saying that youngturks were not regular masons but it is a meaningless claims, because regular mason Ata Turk was not better than Talaat and others.
With the further decline of western civilisation traditional masonry will loose his importance as a organisation. the secret societies will continue exist, but they will have other ideologies.
Ararat
Site Admin

Postby DHyeJoe on Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:08 am

Ararat wrote:[Well about the freemasonry.
the historical experience of western world demonstrates that masonry is not so "free" as they claim. masonry is serving to the interests of Global Financial elite, conciously or unconsiously is not so important.
Some masons beleive that they are building a much better world but facts demonstrates it is not true. The so called mason freedom brings only decadence and financial servitude. For the Armenian people masonic ideas caused a great harm, i mean turkish masons, youngturks who organised the genocide.
Today some masons are saying that youngturks were not regular masons but it is a meaningless claims, because regular mason Ata Turk was not better than Talaat and others.
With the further decline of western civilisation traditional masonry will loose his importance as a organisation. the secret societies will continue exist, but they will have other ideologies.

Thank you for clearing that for me!
My second question would be: would you tolerate a member of Armenian Aryan Order to be also a member of free masons?

Thank you!
DHyeJoe

Postby Ararat on Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:06 am

My second question would be: would you tolerate a member of Armenian Aryan Order to be also a member of free masons?

No,
Ararat
Site Admin

Postby ARMENIA on Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:28 pm

I would like to adress the following question to a representative of AAO.
What is AAO's stance on Armenians marrying non-Armenians but Aryans?
What is AAO precisely striving for?
What are AAO's main objectives?
What would have changed in Armenia if AAO had won the elections?

Thanks in advance
ARMENIA

Postby Ararat on Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:41 pm

Hi ARMENIA

What is AAO's stance on Armenians marrying non-Armenians but Aryans?

AAO is strongly advising all armenians to marry with armenians and create an armenian family whenever they are living.
Marrying with aryan is also an option, but one should understand that childrens should have an harmonic education. I mean they must understand that aryanism and armenism are related things.

What is AAO precisely striving for?

What you mean by this ?

What are AAO's main objectives?

There are longterm objectives, middle term objectives. Today we are in the process of establishing ourselves in the armenian politico-social system. As you know we are very young organisation, a lot off forces are worrking against us. They are distorting information about us, spreading desinformation etc etc. This are court term objectives. About long term ones you can read in our web site.

What would have changed in Armenia if AAO had won the elections?

Give us some time we will answer to it.
Ararat
Site Admin

Postby leo_matousian on Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:50 pm

Ararat wrote:AAO is strongly advising all armenians to marry with armenians and create an armenian family whenever they are living.

Does AAO do anything to stop agains armenians marying with non aryans ? or resisting the alien invasion that is done by nephlims who has armenian and non aryan ancestry ?

Marrying with aryan is also an option, but one should understand that childrens should have an harmonic education.

in my opinion marrying with non-armenian aryan is as worse
as marrying with non aryan.
although in the first case there wont be genetic damage and only sub-race mixing.
but there will be spiritual damage.
of course there are many half europeans half armenians that feel/act/behave like armenian aryans i accept them as pure armenians
and my equals unlike the ones that are mixed with non-aryans.
i consider them my enemies and even worse than turks.
but i hope that there wont be any new armenian/non armenian marrages.
leo_matousian

Return to Aryan World