100 years of inquisition in physics is now over!

English board for english discussions.

Moderator: Supermod

Postby HAIK on Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:05 am

Armenian Transformation Equations for Relativity

This article and upcoming other articles design to bring Aryan Renaissance in science. No matter how strong the inquisition is and how many armadas of Jesuits they have, they cannot stop the creative Aryan mind. Armenian Aryans need to put brain and will power, and to also use the high tide forces propagating from the core of our Galaxy, to lead the coming new Golden Age – the Aryan Millennium.

The other question can arise, why are we calling our new received transformation equations - Armenian Transformation Equations? The answer is very simple. This research was done for more than 20 years in Armenia by an Armenian and the manuscripts were written in Armenian. This research is purely from the mind of an Armenian and from the Holy land of Armenia, therefore we can rightfully call these newly derived -transformation equations - Armenian Transformation Equations and the -theory - Armenian Relativity Theory or ART.

Yes, we Armenians must create a new science – Aryan Science, and this is the first step towards that goal. Armenia, as the Aryan Homeland and cradle of Divine Civilization, must and will be the new scientific center in the world. The time has come were the Armenian mind must awake and enlighten the world once again with the whole sacred knowledge and lost wisdom of the Universe.

-----------------------------------------
http://www.armenianaryans.com/aafiles/s ... tml/at.htm

Because Zionist science magazines don't like to publish my article, I published it myself. Members of our Aryan community can read my article in PDF format in two versions. High resolution like the original book and low resolution to those who don't have high speed internet connection.

I need help from Aryan Communities to spread this WORD over the internet.

Long Live Armenia!

Armenia Forever!

- Hopar
HAIK

Postby Ararat on Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:50 pm

Hi HAIK

Welcome onboard.!

The other question can arise, why are we calling our new received transformation equations - Armenian Transformation Equations? The answer is very simple. This research was done for more than 20 years in Armenia by an Armenian and the manuscripts were written in Armenian. This research is purely from the mind of an Armenian and from the Holy land of Armenia, therefore we can rightfully call these newly derived -transformation equations - Armenian Transformation Equations and the -theory - Armenian Relativity Theory or ART.

This is very passionating. I guess you have contacts with the Physics institute in Armenia. This was a very strong institution in his times.

I am very interested by this ART. What is the main difference of this theory from the traditional relative theory . Perhaps my question is not corectly posed but i have some knowledge about the relativity theory who is saying that nothing can go with the speed higher than the speed of light
Ararat
Site Admin

Barev Ararat

Postby HAIK on Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:41 am

Thank you for your interest in the Armenian Transformation Equations. These equations and this new theory was not written by me. It was written by Hopar. He will answer any questions you have about it. The article is very important and is the first step towards a new kind of science. It is a great way to awaken our people. Hopar needs our help to spread the word, and we as Armenians must help him out. By advertising this new theory, we are advertising ourselves because it is an ARMENIAN theory.

Please email me about my question that I sent you.
Բյուր Չարիների Դեմ Կանգնած Քչեր՝ Հայ Արիներ

http://www.hossank.com
HAIK

Armenian Revolution in Science has begun!

Postby Hopar on Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:14 am

Armenian Revolution in Science has begun!

http://www.armeniantheory.com

Hopar

hopar@armenianaryans.com
Last edited by Hopar on Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Կեցցե՛ Արորդիների Հայրենիք Հայաստանը

Long Live Armenia!
Hopar

Postby Hopar on Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:43 am

Good day my dear friends,

I like to introduce and bring forth to you, one of the many results of my 20 year’s rigorous research in physics.

All physicists including myself have been fascinated with Lorentz transformation equations and it’s consequences from them. I accept the new ideas of the revolutionary interpretation of relativity movement, new philosophical concepts of time-space and beyond it.

But when I pass the emotional period of my student years, I become more critical in mathematical aspects of Special Relativity Theory, especially in the general case when moving inertial system velocity has an arbitrary direction.

I hope you know that in this general case, Lorentz transformations, as we know it, does not form a group. Resultant of two successive Lorentz transformations is NOT a Lorentz transformation. We have to in some way, correct this problem. Please be aware, I am not refusing existence of time-space continuum, I am just trying to improve and receive new transformation equations, which will be mathematically correct and consistent with linear transformation fundamental laws.

I am glad to say that I have succeeded in this task and I received correct transformation for relativity, named Armenian Transformation Equations. During the derivation process of my new transformation, I use ONLY pure mathematical approach without limitations and refuse to accept anything else, which contradicted fundamental mathematical laws. I have also discovered new ideas like absolute time and local time, absolute velocity and local velocity and so on… This new theory becomes richer and stronger but the Inquisition that is going on right now in physics will not let this new theory be accepted in the scientific community.

My dear friends, what I am asking from you is to please review this copyrighted article without any prejudice and with an open mind. Help me spread the TRUTH of this new transformation theory to other scientific communities. We must spread this great news to the whole world that…

100 Years of Inquisition in Physics is Now Over!

This article and upcoming other articles will bring a Renaissance in science. No matter how strong the inquisition is and how many armadas of Jesuits they have, they cannot stop the coming new Golden Age in science, because:

Armenian Revolution in Science has BEGUN!

Everyone can read article in HTML format here:
http://www.armeniantheory.com

Long Live Armenia!

Hopar
hopar@armenianaryans.com
Կեցցե՛ Արորդիների Հայրենիք Հայաստանը

Long Live Armenia!
Hopar

Return to Aryan World