The Origins of the ancient Hebrews

English board for english discussions.

Moderator: Supermod

Postby Armenian on Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:09 pm

Ararat wrote: Look. If the christianity is attacked not only by turkish barbarians but also by "civilised" globalists/communists/zionists then what are our chances to survive as a christian state in this Globalised world in the middle of turks?

What you said does not make logical sense and it's actually anti-nationalistic in nature.

You say that since Armenia today is being attacked by Turks, Globalists, Communists and Zionists we should therefore abandon Christianity because we can't fight against all of them at the same time...

Are you saying let's just give up and become victims of Globalisation?

You also do not seem to understand the full dangers of Globalisation.

Trust me, after they destroy Christianity they will attempt destroy nationalism. After they destroy nationalism, they will attempt to destroy languages. After that, they will they will attempt destroy the concept of the family. After that, the concept of God. After that, the concept of different races, etc. This is essentially what Globalisation is all about. Christianity just happens to be one of their first targets because they know that the Western world without Christianity will fall apart morally, culturally and spiritually - as it has been occurring for the past 100 years or so. Without a strong Christian identity Westerns have fallen victims to Liberalism, Zionism, Globalism, Communism, etc. And that is also why Islam today is being attacked by Globalists, albeit in different more direct manners.

Armenia already suffered severe anti-Christian propaganda during the Soviet times and Armenians in the diaspora have willingly abandoned God for material pleasures. In short, we Armenians have lost our soul, our ethics, our pride, our cultural values. As a result, today we have many thousands of our women selling their bodies in Turkey and Arabia. That is why today we have Armenians trying to undermine other Armenians. That is why we have severe corruption within our nation. That is why many Armenians today chose to spit on their country. That is why we have Armenian men abandoning their families and running away with whores from Russian, American, France, etc.

We are victims of the above stated social ills more-or-less because we have lost our concept of shame, pride, decency and social/communal accountability that only comes with fearing the wrath of God. We have lost Christ in our collective lives.

And, no, nationalism per say does 'nothing' for a nation's social morals, ethics or spirituality. A healthy nation strongly 'needs' a religion and since our national heritage is deeply rooted in our form of Orthodox Christianity, we need to preserve our national Church. Like I said, you need to learn to separate nationalism from spirituality - politics from God. Obviously, the aforementioned two are both extremely crucial for a healthy nation to have. However, I don't think the masses will survive without faith in God. You are fooling yourself if you think you will save the Armenian nation by nationalism alone.

I think such misguided beliefs are actually dangerous for our nation.

I agree with you that some Globalist forces are destroying Christianity ( examples are te Code Da Vinci film , gay bishops, ) so what?
Why should we defend christianity from their attacks ? Is it our job? I mean from Armenian point of view.

We need to defend Christianity for us, for our national heritage, for our spiritual health - not that of the West's. However, realize that when Christianity in the West is totally destroyed it will soon be our turn. Globalization is a new form of Communism, a new Internationalism.

In a Globalist world, Capitalism is the new religion, and Profit - the supreme God. The centralized state will control every aspect of your life. You will be forced to accept homosexuals getting married and adopting children. You will be forced to accept your children getting sexually active in their teenage years. You will be forced to accept single parent households. You will be taxed into slavery. You will not be able to talk against certain people or certain topics, such as Jews and the Holocaust. You will be told how to think and what to think. You will be forced to abandon national pride. You will be forced to accept inter-ethnic/inter-racial unions.

In the end, you will be made into a new race, a new nation, one without God, without nationalism, without racial preservation without soul.

We are already suffering from certain aspects of Globalisation, and you don't need to go far to see it, its right here in this discussion board: We have an "Armenian Aryan" forum here where most of the participants can only communicate in English. And yes, English, that which you all desperately want to learn (I had to learn it since I live in America), is one of the powerful tools Globalist institutions use to carry out their agenda.

We Armenians must save Armenia, the problems of decadence of christianity is the problem of Catholic church not our one.

When did I bring up the Catholic church? I think Catholics should concern themselves with Rome, we should concern ourselves with Etchmiadzin. However, realize that Zionists and Globalists want to destroy the Catholic Church. Thus, I think we should at the very least support the Catholic Church morally and/or politically.

When we were defending Christianity in the 19-th century we were betrayed almost by all christian european countries. Have european nations take a lessons. No! if they were , they will recognise Artsakh as they did for the Eritrea who declared his independence from christian Ethiopia and creates another muslim country.

I don't see how the above comment has anything to do with what we are discussing. You are talking politics, I am talking about how important religion or Christianity is within our nation.

West is SYSTEMATICLY betraying christian states so i don't see any hope in the christianity.

No, the "powerful elite" in the West is destroying Christianity. I fear that once the spiritual hold that Christ has over Christians is completely broken the world will further descend into chaos and decadence.

I am not anti-christian. I just loosed my faight in the future of christianity. I beleive in Armenia !!!

I also believe in Armenia, but my Armenia is an - Aryan Christian Nation.

Armenia - for our nationalistic beliefs.

Christianity- for our spiritual beliefs.

Aryanism - for our cultural/racial beliefs.

And in my opinion, we need to nurture and protect the above three aspects of our national identity to remain healthy and strong as a people.
Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Գարեգին Նժդեհ
Armenian

Postby Armanen on Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:03 am

I agree with you 100% Armenian!

Upres enker!
Armanen

Postby Ararat on Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:10 pm

Armenian

This issue about Christianity is very serious so i must take my time to fully present my point of view on this question.
Ararat
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Aryan World