christianity

English board for english discussions.

Moderator: Supermod

Postby Armanen on Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:40 pm

Today's antichristian rhetoric that is rising in Armenia is the result of the profound crisis in which we get in 1915 till now.

What anti Christian rhetoric are you referring to, Ararat? When I was in Armenia recently, I neither heard nor saw any anti Christian rhetoric. Having family members there, and traveling to Armenia often, I am able to stay in touch with developments in Armenia (as much as is possible when not living there).
Armanen

Postby Armenian on Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:54 pm

Ararat wrote:The AAO is not considering Bible as a God's Book. It is a religious book as Koran, Avesta or Rigveda

I fully agree with this. But the New Testament has been a part of our heritage for two thousand years. We have been Christians longer than any other particular faith. Although I, personally, embrace other texts as sacred, such as the Avesta, I can't blame the average Armenian however for rejecting it. Christianity has been a part our national identity for two thousand years. As a result, you simply can't destroy it without destroying the current Armenian identity as well.

First of all AAO is not accepting the idea that one nation is more loved by God than other nations. So if the standart Nicean form of christianity is forcing a man to believe in such idea then we can not accept this.

If you have read my comments about this topic you would have seen that I fully agree with what you are saying here as well. I also reject the Old Testament. The Jewish Torah/Tanakh and the Christian Gospel were 'united' by Constantine for geopolitical reasons.

We are saying that the Armenian Church should change his attitude toward the Old Testament that should no be considered part of their official doctrine.

I also agree with this. However, don't expect our national Church to listen to you when you are attacking Christ. Once you begin to attack the very foundation of the faith, the reaction from Armenian Christians will be severe and unpleasant. As a result, the unity of our people will suffer greatly. We have more-or-less been united under the Christian banner for centuries, once you attempt to undo that reality our future as a nation will be very unpredictable. We must work with our church in order to transform it.

Personaly i am not considering myself as a Pagan, i don't believe in multiple gods. I believe in unique God-Astvatz-Ararich. Restoring Paganism in his antique form is meaningless. Making it an official religion is inutile in essence.

I have full respect for our Pagan heritage. I feel happy when I see Armenians celebrating their Pagan heritage. As for myself, I'm convinced that Christ's theology and philosophy represents our ancient belief system. Thus, I'm quite comfortable with worshiping Christ and the Trinity. However, I would not want Armenian Pagans to begin attacking Christ as a result of their Pagan pride. The outcome in such a situation will be detrimental to our nation as a whole. We have enough social/political problems today without starting a new "spiritual" revolution. Once fundamental aspects of our national heritage beings to be tampered with the outcome will be unpredictable.

Today's antichristian rhetoric that is rising in Armenia is the result of the profound crisis in which we get in 1915 till now. We loose almost everything we have, we loose a great part of our culture and teritories. It is evident that after all this defeats people begin to question Christianity.

Yes, I occasionally hear some ignorant people making such senseless comments. This rhetoric is extremely shallow and intellectually weak. What happened to us during the First World War has NOTHING to do with Christianity and has everything to do with Superpower politics. As a matter of fact, due to Christianity Armenians maintained their "Armenian" identity even in the face of genocide. Had Armenians at the time been spiritually weak they would have all converted to Islam. Would you have liked that? Actually, there were some Armenians that did abandon Christ, they are called Turks and Kurds today.

Please stop this kind of ignorant talk.

I think the new generation of Armenian intellectuals should understand that something SHOULD be changed. We cannot ignore this protests AAO is proposing the changes that are needed. I personally know some priests who completly agree with this point of view...

Yes, allot needs to be changed within our church, society, politics, mentality, etc. However, what's important here is how you seek that change.

In general i think that the Aryan identity is sufficient. I think an Aryan don't need to be a 'christian' , 'muslim' or something else. Believing in unique God is sufficient to unite all Aryans.

Yes, maybe for you and me. However, don't expect the common folk to understand this kind of talk. Only a minority in any given society are ideologically driven, most citizens are simple minded people who need clear answers for their questions. The average person needs clear concise answers to common questions about God, politics, family, etc.

I respect Christ's ideas, as i respect Buddha's ideas or Confucias. But an Aryan does not need to make from them a SPECIAL cult, an idole that everybody should worship as a true God. I cannot accept such attitude.

As I just stated, the general public needs clear dogma to sustain it, be it political or religious. And this is where two thousand years of Christian philosophy, ritual and literature can come into play.

As for the Christianity. In the past christianity was the sole global religion so armenians have no any choice that to adobt it. It was a global mainstream so we cannot fight it. Today's Global mainstream is not christian, it is Liberal-Democratic.

I'm sorry Ararat, but this comment is not accurate.

When we adopted Christianity during the early 4th century it was hardly a "global" religion. Throughout the centuries when we had Christian kingdoms the region was divided between Muslims and Christians. Muslims always outnumbered the Christians at the time. Globally, religions with the most members were not Christians. Christianity was in essence the religion of the Western world and some isolated pockets elsewhere. Even to this day, Christianity is not the main religion of the region where Armenia is located.

Nonetheless, it is true that "democracy" and "modernity" are what Christianity was just over a hundred years ago. In the past people killed in the name of God, now they kill in the name of democracy. However, are you suggesting that we need to abandon Christianity and embrace globalism?

The fundamental problem with Pagans is that they are confused and lost, they don't know what they really believe in or where they are going. They mean well, but the end result of their actions can be detrimental to the Armenian nation.

My advice to Armenian Pagans: Before you "destroy" first comprehensively think about what you are going to build, and whether or not you have enough committed builders who fully believe in your project.
Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Գարեգին Նժդեհ
Armenian

Postby Ararat on Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:52 am

Armanen wrote:What anti Christian rhetoric are you referring to, Ararat? When I was in Armenia recently, I neither heard nor saw any anti Christian rhetoric.

There is some antichristian rhetoric here. Just for example the other day Paruyr Hayrikyan a politician said that the victory of Avarayr battle is myth created by the church. He compared the coming election with Avarayr where opposition will loose this battle. The other day it was another Republican member who compared the USA policies with christian policies.

I will not say that it is widespread, but i will say that regularly we can hear such things.
Ararat
Site Admin

Postby Ararat on Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:50 am

Dear Armenian

I fully agree with this. But the New Testament has been a part of our heritage for two thousand years. We have been Christians longer than any other particular faith. ..... Christianity has been a part our national identity for two thousand years. As a result, you simply can't destroy it without destroying the current Armenian identity as well.

Nobody wants to destroy christianity in Armenia. I don't think that people who argue against christianity want really to destroy it.
The christianity is destroyed in Armenia by Communists, in west it is destroyed by masonic and other globalistic stuff. This process of destruction begins from the French Revolution and continues till now, today it is even more accelerating.

As i said in my last post here the AAO is ready to support the christian organisations who pursue national interests. AAO was the most active in the fight for Djugha khachkars. We are not denying our heritage. The churches, the khachkared is our Heritage and armenian-aryans are ready to fight for them as for other parts of Armenian culture.

What we will not do is the promotion of Bible and the defence of Bible from attacks of various sort. So let's not confuse Bible with the Church and other cultural heritage.

This is not against Christ. Christ has great ideas. The Byzance civilisation built on this ideas demonstrates a very high level of development. But the problem is that in the end this ideas serves the others, not the christians themselves ( more globalised forces )

Today the antichristian elite of the Western world is using naive christian folk's energy for their globalisational agenda. It is like using someone's energy against him and throwing away after it is no more needed. And christian churches don't fight all this decay, they are telling their folk that all this is inevitable because it is written in New Testament that sooner or later the armaggedon will come.

We are proposing our solution to avoid the defeat. If the church wants to hear it will hear, if not then...., so we cannot help them.

The Jewish Torah/Tanakh and the Christian Gospel were 'united' by Constantine for geopolitical reasons.

I know that. But i don't understand how long we will continue to be hostages of Constantin's decisions ?

I also agree with this. However, don't expect our national Church to listen to you when you are attacking Christ.

I think that most people who attack Christ confound Christ ideas with christian dogmes and the church.
I agree that this kind of people are doing harm to our ideas.

Thus, I'm quite comfortable with worshiping Christ and the Trinity. However, I would not want Armenian Pagans to begin attacking Christ as a result of their Pagan pride.

Well i also agree in this part, but i know many pagans who in reality are more 'christian' in their everyday life than some christians. This pagans in reality are not the Christ itself but against political and economical misuse of christianity who makes a lot of harm.

What happened to us during the First World War has NOTHING to do with Christianity and has everything to do with Superpower politics.

Well it was not only superpower politics. As i said the last 200-300 years the main global idea has changed in the Western traditionaly Christian world. Today there is no ANY political entity that officialy support the Christian religion. In the 4-th century Christians have the military force of Roman Empire who defend them, later it was Byzance, after that it was France, Russia and Spain. But today there is no such a state. All this states are ruled by laic ( sometime antichristian ) forces. So it is evident that non-christian countries can impunishly kill christian on every corner of the planet without fearing a counter-attack.
So we must admit that the Global situation had changed in the begining of 20-th century.
This does not mean we must panic, or reject christianity or support by every mean the christianity.

This mean that we should be very wise and we must prepare our people to live in this hostile and changing world.

As I just stated, the general public needs clear dogma to sustain it, be it political or religious. And this is where two thousand years of Christian philosophy, ritual and literature can come into play.

Well i understand what you are saying. But let's admit that this situation will not last long. When the elite adobts another ideology and the common folk other then there is a internal conflict... This type of dualism will not last long.
Look in Europe. The elite is non-christian, the common folk is nominaly christian, but by the time the common folk also begins to dechristinise.
So this kind of dualism is unstable for the long run.[/url]
Last edited by Ararat on Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ararat
Site Admin

Postby Armenian on Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:30 pm

Ապրես ընկեր,

A very well stated and balanced view of the topic of discussion. I have nothing to add at this time.

Գարեգին Նժդեհ
Armenian

Postby HAIK on Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:41 am

We must understand that this religion has only made us weaker and has made us more divided. I am not going to preach against the teachings of Christianity. Instead I am going to preach a new and much greater ideology - the ideology of Tseghakronutyun. We cannot replace something if we don't put something else in its place. The Tsegakron doctrine is the collection of the laws of nature which is the universal truth. Tseghakron ideology are the sacred teachings that will save not only our nation and race, but the entire world. We Armenians must prepare ourselves with this ideology for one last final battle against the evil-Serpent and all its deception. Only then will we be victorious and usher in the new Golden Age of Aryan supremacy.
Tsegakronutyun is a Universal religion for all races. It is a religion which teaches that every man or women should praise there own racial values and culture as there religion. The highest duty of every creature is the preservation and advancement of his own kind. Tseghakronutyun is a religion of the blood and everyone should worship his OWN and never relinquish it .Only then will racial purity prevail and all evil will perish.
Բյուր Չարիների Դեմ Կանգնած Քչեր՝ Հայ Արիներ

http://www.hossank.com
HAIK

Postby DHyeJoe on Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 am

You call it "Tseghakron" I call it "God", You call it "Tseghakronutyun", I call it "Astvadzabashtoutyun", why one should be better than the other?
DHyeJoe

Postby Hopar on Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:54 am

DHyeJoe wrote:You call it "Tseghakron" I call it "God", You call it "Tseghakronutyun", I call it "Astvadzabashtoutyun", why one should be better than the other?

Hay DHyeJoe,

Your god which you are talking about is the jewish's god and that god is serpent or evil. Jews and on judaism based religions worshiping the serpent race. Aryans recognize only Creator of Universe - ArArich. And ideology originating from ArArich is the Tseghakron.

Long Live ARA

Hopar

hopar@armenianaryans.com[/img]
Կեցցե՛ Արորդիների Հայրենիք Հայաստանը

Long Live Armenia!
Hopar

Postby Hayazad on Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:54 pm

Apres Hopar, nicely said!
"Armenia is the beginning and the end"
Hayazad

Postby arziv on Thu May 03, 2007 1:28 pm

We seem to be trundling along in a spiritual darkness. There is no apparent light at the end of the tunnel. An original people, an original race ought to have its own spiritual and religious values. Religion today has been usurped and commercialized for different purposes. It seems far fetched to try and recover the religious semblance of our ancestors. Times and the age are different now than were then. They could have had the divine truth within their grasp, but somehow it was taken away from them by newer forms of belief. The spread of religious beliefs is based on high pressure marketing strategies. Any message founded and based on material gains can only carry spurious and artificial elements.
The church is in a crisis situation, and the church in the west is sinking fast, together with the west. Is christianity the bane of the west or has the west condemned an aspect of its history which led it to greatness and strength ? The answer is merely academical since the situation is so grave indeed as to preclude academical platitudes . The question is how does one stop the contagion spread of decay and degradation striking our current religious institutions. The problem is compounded in that our backbone for survival has been our church, for better or worst, if that backbone is enfeebled or discredited , belief is eroded and without belief no stable nation or race can progress and evolve any further but only recede into a process of secular material decay and oblivion.

The popularity and aceptance of beliefs, religion, can only sustain itself as long as it serves the spiritual cravings of its adepts. The moment that the message loses its efectiveness with its followers, it has stopped being of any practical use. As anything else in the struggle for life, beliefs ought to be cemented and reinforced by constant repetition of the message. In our present age, christianity is or has been overtaken by other more assertive forces which have already supplanted christianity as a religion.
It is easier to desecrate and utter profanities against the church and what it represents, than to utter the slightest criticism of say "democracy" or "human rights".
The chruch is failing, dismally, in offering any meaningful resistance. Maybe their "marketing strategies" don't work any more ? Maybe the church has become a victim of the message carried by the "new religions" ? There are many questions but few answers, if any answers at all. The truth is one, yesterday ,today and tomorrow. The truth does not "evolve or develop" , neither it changes and "adapts to circumstances"; the truth is fixed. One is born and one dies, that conceptual truth is inviolable. Similarly a set of beliefs, true beliefs, can not lend itself to scrutiny and " variable changes" to suit and adapt its beliefs with the advance of time and age; when that happens, when the truth has undegone "evolution' it means it was never the truth in the first place.

An anectode to illustrate the aspects of truth can be glimpsed out of the pages of the mormons. Every now and then its elders have "revelations" and the "new truth is revealed". Obviously this is a grand scam. But it keeps serving a purpose and it is the 'truth" to many adherents of this deviant form of christianity.
arziv

Postby Hayazad on Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:19 pm

Ararat wrote: Christ has great ideas.

Ararat,

Could you state some of the great ideas of Christ?

And what benefit will those "great" ideas of Christ bring to our nation?

Is this one of those great ideas? Luke 14:26: "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother and wife, and children, and brethren and sisters, yea and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." What idiotic and destructive idea!

Matthew 5:43-48 43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shall love thy neighbor, and hate your enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

We have to follow the eternal wisdom of Nature's laws, which are completely opposite to the suicidal teachings of Christianity. Whereas Christianity says to "love your enemies" and to hate your own kind (see, e.g., Luke 14:26), we have to say just the opposite. In order to survive, we must overcome and destroy those that are a threat to our existence; namely, our deadly enemies. At the same time, we have to advocate love and protection for those that are near and dear to us: our family and our own nation, which is an extension of the family.

What our people really need a religion where Race and Nation is the foundation, a religion that is rooted in Nature, and a religion that celebrates our past and secures our future. We need a religion that is reinforced by overwhelming evidence and that is based on history, logic, knowledge and wisdom.
"Armenia is the beginning and the end"
Hayazad

Postby Armenian on Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:51 am

Hayazad wrote:And what benefit will those "great" ideas of Christ bring to our nation?

Believing in him essentially kept your nation alive and set your nation apart from the Yezdis Kurds Persians and Turks in the region. Just realize that you are doing the work of Turks and Jews every time you attack Christianity. I don't understand. There are much more important Armenian issues to discuss. Why do some you you obsess over Christianity?

Գարեգին Նժդեհ
Armenian

Postby Armanen on Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:10 pm

Europe’s Christian Comeback

By Philip Jenkins

Alarmist pundits prophesy that a secular Europe risks being overcome by its fast-growing Muslim population. Yet for all we hear about Islam, Europe remains a stronger Christian fortress than people realize.

The West is awash with fear of the Islamization of Europe. The rise of Islam, many warn, could transform the continent into “Eurabia,” a term popularized by Harvard historian Niall Ferguson and other pundits. “A youthful Muslim society to the south and east of the Mediterranean is poised to colonize—the term is not too strong—a senescent Europe,” Ferguson has predicted. Such grim prophecies may sell books, but they ignore reality. For all we hear about Islam, Europe remains a stronger Christian fortress than people realize. What’s more, it is showing little sign of giving ground to Islam or any other faith for that matter.

To be fair, the trend is counterintuitive. Europe has long been a malarial swamp for any traditional or orthodox faith. Compared with the rest of the world, religious adherence in Europe is painfully weak. And it is easy to find evidence of the decay. Any traveler to the continent has seen Christianity’s abandoned and secularized churches, many now transformed into little more than museums. But this does not mean that European Christianity is nearing extinction. Rather, among the ruins of faith, European Christianity is adapting to a world in which its convinced adherents represent a small but vigorous minority.

In fact, the rapid decline in the continent’s church attendance over the past 40 years may have done Europe a favor. It has freed churches of trying to operate as national entities that attempt to serve all members of society. Today, no church stands a realistic chance of incorporating everyone. Smaller, more focused bodies, however, can be more passionate, enthusiastic, and rigorously committed to personal holiness. To use a scientific analogy, when a star collapses, it becomes a white dwarf—smaller in size than it once was, but burning much more intensely. Across Europe, white-dwarf faith communities are growing within the remnants of the old mass church.

Perhaps nowhere is this more true than within European Catholicism, where new religious currents have become a potent force. Examples include movements such as the Focolare, the Emmanuel Community, and the Neocatechumenate Way, all of which are committed to a re-evangelization of Europe. These movements use charismatic styles of worship and devotion that would seem more at home in an American Pentecostal church, but at the same time they are thoroughly Catholic. Though most of these movements originated in Spain and Italy, they have subsequently spread throughout Europe and across the Catholic world. Their influence over the younger clergy and lay leaders who will shape the church in the next generation is surprisingly strong.

Similar trends are at work within the Protestant churches of Northern and Western Europe. The most active sections of the Church of England today are the evangelical and charismatic parishes that have, in effect, become megachurches in their own right. These parishes have been incredibly successful at reaching out to a secular society that no longer knows much of anything about the Christian faith. Holy Trinity Brompton, a megaparish in Knightsbridge, London, that is now one of Britain’s largest churches, is home to the amazingly popular “Alpha Course,” a means of recruiting potential converts through systems of informal networking aimed chiefly at young adults and professionals. As with the Catholic movements, the course works because it makes no assumptions about any prior knowledge: Everyone is assumed to be a new recruit in need of basic teaching. Nor does the recruitment technique assume that people live or work in traditional settings of family or employment. The Alpha Course is successfully geared for postmodern believers in a postindustrial economy.

Alongside these older Christian communities are hugely energetic immigrant congregations. On a typical Sunday, half of all churchgoers in London are African or Afro-Caribbean. Of Britain’s 10 largest megachurches, four are pastored by Africans. Paris has 250 ethnic Protestant churches, most of them black African. Similar trends are found in Germany. Booming Christian churches in Africa and Asia now focus much of their evangelical attention on Europe. Nigerian and Congolese ministers have been especially successful, but none more so than the Ukraine-based ministry of Nigerian evangelist Sunday Adelaja. He has opened more than 300 churches in 30 countries in the last 12 years and now claims 30,000 (mainly white) followers.

Ironically, after centuries of rebelling against religious authority, the coming of Islam is also reviving political issues most thought extinct in Europe, including debates about the limits of freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and the right to proselytize. And in all these areas, controversies that originate in a Muslim context inexorably expand or limit the rights of Christians, too. If Muslim preachers who denounce gays must be silenced, then so must charismatic Christians. At the same time, any laws that limit blasphemous assaults on the image of Mohammed must take account of the sensibilities of those who venerate Jesus.

The result has been a rediscovery of the continent’s Christian roots, even among those who have long disregarded it, and a renewed sense of European cultural Christianity. Jürgen Habermas, a veteran leftist German philosopher stunned his admirers not long ago by proclaiming, “Christianity, and nothing else, is the ultimate foundation of liberty, conscience, human rights, and democracy, the benchmarks of Western civilization. To this day, we have no other options [than Christianity]. We continue to nourish ourselves from this source. Everything else is postmodern chatter.” Europe may be confronting the dilemmas of a truly multifaith society, but with Christianity poised for a comeback, it is hardly on the verge of becoming an Islamic colony.

Philip Jenkins is distinguished professor of history and religious studies at Penn State University and author of God’s Continent: Christianity, Islam, and Europe’s Religious Crisis (New York: Oxford University Press, 2007).
It's a custom of the human condition for the masses to remain ignorant. It's what they do. In fact, that IS how "the peace" is kept. Whatever democracy we have here is a spectator's sport.
Armanen

Postby Ar on Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:22 pm

Armenian wrote:Please realize that this type of <<globalist>> sponsored anti-Christian commentary only manages to divide the Armenian nation.

But it is real face of your ... christianity.If,if you are cute,why you are not thinking that in 301A.D.,I am sure there was a lot of Armenian Pagans who were asking christianised Armenians,to change their idiotic desicion,and became again Pagans,BECAUSE ITS MANAGES TO DIVIDE THE ARMENIAN NATION?

Armenian wrote:Paganism will not save us today, it never did in the past. Paganism will not unite us today, it never united us in the past

You are stupid,and dogmatic ...
Երբ որ Ծովից-Ծով Հայաստան ունեինք,այսինքն ՀԶՈՐ էինք,էտ վախտ մենք Հեթանոս էինք:
Երբ որ քրիստոնեությունը դառավ,որպես պետական կրոն – մենք կորցրեցինք մեզ,որպես ազգ,որովհետև մենք մոռացանք մեր Աստվածներին,Արարչին:
In all Heathen periods our territory were not so little like now it is,and we never annihilated by the enemy.But in Christian period we were ruined,we lost more than a half of our territories.Then we had 1915 Genocide.
You think we forgot how you,Traitors like grigor srbapghtsich,bardughimeos(Byzantium Agents),and other … were crushing,manipulates ruined all Heathen minds,temples,were killing Priests,and non-christianised people..
“you” were misanthropes,and “обижник”from Heathen World.
Էտ բոլոր չարիքների համար դուք պատասխան էք տալու:
I hate your world view,cross slaves.

Armenian wrote:The fundamental problem with Pagans is that they are confused and lost, they don't know what they really believe in or where they are going.

Who told you that pagans are lost???
I know in what I believe,and where I going.And I am sure other pagans too.

Armenian wrote:My advice to Armenian Pagans: Before you "destroy" first comprehensively think about what you are going to build, and whether or not you have enough committed builders who fully believe in your project.

It is ridiculous how you thinking.
We were building cultures,civilizations,wisdom we were creating life,
Your jewish-bible stories,quotes are taken from Heathen mythologies,writings by the way.Example Noy story taken from Sumerian epic about Ziusudra…and a lot of other examples.
Remember you are “destroyers” of distinguished cultures of the world jewishised traitors.

HAIK wrote:We must understand that this religion has only made us weaker and has made us more divided.

YES. :twisted:

Hopar wrote:Your god which you are talking about is the jewish's god and that god is serpent or evil. Jews and on judaism based religions worshiping the serpent race. Aryans recognize only Creator of Universe - ArArich. And ideology originating from ArArich is the Tseghakron.

I am armenian,and I believe into Aremnian Gods,and not into jewish.
So if anyone from christians didn’t know,that jesus is jew,from this day he will know that.
And if anyone from you is nationalist,automatically he must not believe into NON-ARMENIAN …god.Because it is absurd to be nationalist,tseghaakron,but believe into non-armenian god.

Hayazad wrote:Is this one of those great ideas? Luke 14:26: "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother and wife, and children, and brethren and sisters, yea and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." What idiotic and destructive idea!

:twisted:
Ar

Postby leo_matousian on Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:06 pm

These religiouse debations/flame fests should not have any place
in any tseghagron forum.

Iv seen lots of anti christians neo pagans that are obviously not
armenian by blood,iv seen some other pagans that were armenian
by blood but not racialy aware and iv seen racialy aware pure armenian pagans.

Pretty same can be said about neo christian armenians,although its a fact that the percentage of racialy aware pure armenians among pagan communities is higher than the ones in christian communities.

I dont care if any one believe's in christianity or paganism,
if hes pure blood armenian and racialy aware then hes my fellow
if hes pseudo armenian or racialy unaware pure armenian hes not
my comrade.

Im not 100% christian im only technicaly,but i preffer armenian paganism
and i find christianity disgusting in some cases but if we did not embrace
christianity we would surely become muslims,and im glad that we
choosed the lesser evil religion.
"We must secure the existence of our nation,
and future for white armenian children"

www.armenianaryans.com
www.enationalism.com/forum