Armenism

English board for english discussions.

Moderator: Supermod

Armenism

Postby Andranik on Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:28 am

ԱՐԱՐԵԼ - ՊԱՀՊԱՆԵԼ - ՊԱՇՏՊԱՆԵԼ
Andranik

Postby leo_matousian on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:50 am

actually that website is full of traitors.

their using paganism as multicultural tool just like christianity.
they prettend that their armenian pagans but they accept ethiopians
and other people that geneticaly are not armenians or have non armenian
non aryan ancestry.

i was realy glad when i saw their website
i even contacted their webmaster to unite them with our website
but i was shocked for his answer :!:
"We must secure the existence of our nation,
and future for white armenian children"

www.armenianaryans.com
www.enationalism.com/forum
leo_matousian

Postby Ararat on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:23 pm

they accept them as aryans or just potential christian allies ?
Ethyopyans christian dogmas are similar to the Armenian Church one. In christianity they are considered as monophysites.
Perhaps this information influenced their attitude?
Ararat
Site Admin

Postby leo_matousian on Tue May 01, 2007 6:49 am

Ararat wrote:
they accept them as aryans or just potential christian allies ?

well the webmaster told me that there are ethiopian "armenians"
and they are accepted
in fact its the first time i hear such thing.
Ararat wrote:Ethyopyans christian dogmas are similar to the Armenian Church one. In christianity they are considered as monophysites.
Perhaps this information influenced their attitude?

well i dont think that it has something to do with christianity
cause the webmaster also told me that they accept hamshenite
"armenians" and we all know that hamshinites are muslims.
and many of them look aryan and have pure armenian blood.
their case is similar to islamized kartvelians i think.

so they consider every one who claims to be patriot as armenian.
i dont get why its so hard for some people to understand that beeing
armenians has nothing to do with culture or behaviour.

if you have pure armenian ancestry or armenian ancestry mixed with other non armenian aryan ancestry then you are armenian physicaly.
if you have one drop of semitic or hamitic blood then your not armenian
no matter how you try to act.

www.armenianaryans.com
leo_matousian

Postby Ararat on Tue May 01, 2007 2:22 pm

if you have pure armenian ancestry or armenian ancestry mixed with other non armenian aryan ancestry then you are armenian physicaly.

Leo
How we can decide who is pure blooded who not. Is there some reliable methods of DNA analyses or antropological measeres.

And what if some well known Armenian ( for example Paruyr Sevak ) who will have non-pure armenian face? What we should do with him.? We must deny him the right to be an armenian?
Ararat
Site Admin

Postby Hayazad on Tue May 01, 2007 9:27 pm

Ararat wrote:And what if some well known Armenian ( for example Paruyr Sevak ) who will have non-pure armenian face? What we should do with him.? We must deny him the right to be an armenian?

Yes exactly Ararat.
"Armenia is the beginning and the end"
Hayazad

Postby leo_matousian on Thu May 03, 2007 2:43 pm

Ararat wrote:How we can decide who is pure blooded who not. Is there some reliable methods of DNA analyses or antropological measeres.

its very simple.
if you have armenian ancestry at least since 1915
and if you feel/act/behave like armenian then your armenian.
sure we cant go back to many hundread years before and check every thing.

but accepting mixed armenians with non aryans at least after 1915
is a sin.
we are what we are
but no more non armenian between us.
i have readed many articles about this party has the same ideology
am i right or not ?

www.armenianaryans.com
leo_matousian

Postby Ararat on Thu May 03, 2007 6:05 pm

Leo

its very simple.
if you have armenian ancestry at least since 1915
and if you feel/act/behave like armenian then your armenian.

Well i will agree, but what if pure blooded armenian didn't have pure armenian face. Then what ? Or what if he had a dark skin. pure blood but with dark skin.
Ararat
Site Admin

Postby leo_matousian on Fri May 04, 2007 1:09 pm

Ararat wrote:
Well i will agree, but what if pure blooded armenian didn't have pure armenian face. Then what ? Or what if he had a dark skin. pure blood but with dark skin.

well thats ok with me.
and thers no need to worry about that so much since that kind of phenotype is almost rare among us.
but i preffer to take dark skinned armenian as armenian if he has
all armenian ancestors at least since 1915.
than taking blue eyed "armenian" if he has middle eastern father/mother
grandfather/grandmother ...etc.

as i said we cant go back to many centuries and check who has 100% armenian ancestry.and we also have to accept non armenian looking armenians if they supposdly have armenian ancestors at least since 1915.

but we should stop agains armenian non armenian race mixing
at least since 1915.cause if we do not do it and if we allow coloured people that have non armenian parents to claim as armenians
then within few hundread years we will turn to 100% dark skinned dravidian/semitic aryan speaking nation like iranians or indians.

www.armenianaryans.com
leo_matousian

Postby Ararat on Mon May 07, 2007 4:31 pm

well thats ok with me.
and thers no need to worry about that so much since that kind of phenotype is almost rare among us.
but i preffer to take dark skinned armenian as armenian if he has
all armenian ancestors at least since 1915.
than taking blue eyed "armenian" if he has middle eastern father/mother
grandfather/grandmother ...etc.

well i am glad that we came to common groun on this question.
Ararat
Site Admin

Postby Grigor Ariyatsi on Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:50 pm

"actually that website is full of traitors.

their using paganism as multicultural tool just like christianity.
and other people that geneticaly are not armenians or have non armenian
non aryan ancestry.

i was realy glad when i saw their website
i even contacted their webmaster to unite them with our website
but i was shocked for his answer "

Barev bolorin,

I am actually shocked at your own ignorance and arrogance Leo. You call people traitors without knowing who they are and what they have done for Armenians and Armenia? You don't even know any of us.

I am the webmaster of the above mentioned web site, and you did contact me with the offer to cooperate, to which I responded and said that we cannot, because we have apparent idelogical differences which I have outlined to you in our e-mail correspondence. We do not pretend to be pagans, because we are not pagans, that was your own wrong assumption.

Your post above indicates that you have a clear misunderstanding of our believes, principles and ideas, and just because you cannot comprehend them, that doesn't mean that we are traitors. In fact, your comments above indicate that you are very narrow minded person.

We are not racist like you, we are nationalists. Therefore, if a muslim has an Armenian ancesstry and considers himself/herself an Armenian, then we accept him/her as an Armenian. If somebody is black, but considers himself/herself as an Armenian, then he or she is Armenian.

"but accepting mixed armenians with non aryans at least after 1915
is a sin."-Leo

Your artificialy thought out dates like the one above has no real meaning. Who are you to decide who is Armenian and who is not? If you are so against Christianity, why are you making references to Christian ideas, such as ''sin" ?

Besides, you cannot mix race with ethnicity, as they are two seperate things. Race, such as color of one's skin is a result of that person's biochemical composition where the person himself/herself has no choise in what race he/she is born into, while ethnicity has very little connection to one's biochemical make up. The ethnicity is primarely different by its native language and culture associated with the speakers of that language, and as such, one can choose to be of any ethnicity regardless of what race or culture they were born into.
Grigor Ariyatsi

Postby Grigor Ariyatsi on Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:02 pm

I just remember that you claim to be Aryan and Christian. I would like to mention that being Aryan has nothing to do with nationalism, and being Christian has nothing to do with nationalism, in fact these two contradict to each other the most.

If you consider yourself as Christian nationalist Aryan, then you are living in ideological paradox, as one cannot be Christian and nationalist at the same time.
Grigor Ariyatsi

Postby Hayazad on Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:43 am

Grigor Ariyatsi wrote: If somebody is black, but considers himself/herself as an Armenian, then he or she is Armenian

If I understand right, for you, being Armenian is a state of mind, a consciousness, an ideal and has nothing to do with ones ethnicity and race.

If an African black man considers himself Armenian your movement would accept interracial marriages between (for example) niggers who feel and consider themselves Armenian and White Aryan Caucasian ethnical Armenian ladies.

Last summer I was disgusted to see that thug nigger Hrand walking on our sacred soil touching our girls, this plays right into the jewish multicultural interracial agenda to destroy the excusivity and uniqueness of an Aryan nation.

I agree that being Armenian must be an ideology, an ideal or some sort of sacred consciousness but it is bound with the purity of the blood. The sacred spirit of the race. Blood and Spirit are One.

At this moment our numbers are way too small for us to engage in such strategy.
Hayazad

Postby ARMENIA on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:35 pm

We are not racist like you, we are nationalists. Therefore, if a muslim has an Armenian ancesstry and considers himself/herself an Armenian, then we accept him/her as an Armenian. If somebody is black, but considers himself/herself as an Armenian, then he or she is Armenian.

I just have one thing to say: lol.

Your artificialy thought out dates like the one above has no real meaning. Who are you to decide who is Armenian and who is not? If you are so against Christianity, why are you making references to Christian ideas, such as ''sin" ?

If someone is black and claims to be Armenian then it's not a matter of judging his Armeniannes, simple as that.
I'm not a rasist and actually it has nothing to do with racism but a black person cannot be Armenian, it's that simple.

Besides, you cannot mix race with ethnicity, as they are two seperate things. Race, such as color of one's skin is a result of that person's biochemical composition where the person himself/herself has no choise in what race he/she is born into, while ethnicity has very little connection to one's biochemical make up. The ethnicity is primarely different by its native language and culture associated with the speakers of that language, and as such, one can choose to be of any ethnicity regardless of what race or culture they were born into.

Race and ethinicty are indeed seperate things but both are also related to eachother.

One can change his nationality, but no one can change his ethinicty.
For example a black man can get the Armenian nationality (Passport) but he can't change his ethinicity.

You are having a dangerous ideologie because it can hurt our nation.
Your ideologie (way of thinking) makes infiltration by other minorities very simple, a marvelous example: let's have a look at the United States of America and many other European nations. Zionists have infiltrated and are destroying culture, nationalism and the folk.

You said you were a nationalist but you are following the wrong ideologie because in the end your way of thinking CAN hurt our nation.
Anyway, you may think and do whatever you want.

If you consider yourself as Christian nationalist Aryan, then you are living in ideological paradox, as one cannot be Christian and nationalist at the same time.

I'm an Armenian nationalist and an Christian, i don't see any problems.
"Keep us highlanders and we will keep you"
ARMENIA

Postby Hayazad on Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:18 pm

Christianity is the same. Anyone of any race and ethnicity can be absorbed in this universal religion. Only in Armenism we hail and worship Armenianess while in Christianity we worship a jew prophet and jewish created myths.
Hayazad

Next

Return to Aryan World