Neocons takeover of Europe ?

English board for english discussions.

Moderator: Supermod

Neocons takeover of Europe ?

Postby Ararat on Wed May 09, 2007 1:03 pm

I want to discuss something. Now it is well known that Sarkozy has a conservative platform, he is sympathetising Bush neocon administration. Sarkozy uses hard language toward those who burn Paris ( who in majority were imigrants )

So from the first impression he is a conservative. He is in favour of christian values, he is for France, for family values and against turks and arabs.

But also i read that he's mother is a jew. And he's agenda in reality is not conervative. He is just manipulating conservative eletorates for wining their voices and after that continuing the program of destruction of old France.

What's are your opinions ?
Ararat
Site Admin

Re: Neocons takeover of Europe ?

Postby leo_matousian on Wed May 09, 2007 3:37 pm

Ararat wrote:I want to discuss something. Now it is well known that Sarkozy has a conservative platform, he is sympathetising Bush neocon administration. Sarkozy uses hard language toward those who burn Paris ( who in majority were imigrants )

So from the first impression he is a conservative. He is in favour of christian values, he is for France, for family values and against turks and arabs.

But also i read that he's mother is a jew. And he's agenda in reality is not conervative. He is just manipulating conservative eletorates for wining their voices and after that continuing the program of destruction of old France.

What's are your opinions ?

well i was also shocked when i heard that hes half jew.
i used to think that hes the only hope for france
and i liked him so much when he talked agains arabs of france
i also heard hes quiet pro armenian.

but can we trust on any jew ?
would we support jews agains arabs if they suppoort us agains non white immigrants ?

also its so obvious that he became president so easily
with support of unholy forces.

his case is similar to the case of the chairman of the so called russian
nationalist organization dpni that is khazarian jew.

i know many russians said that they dont mind that
as long as the jew is siding with them agains non white immigrants.

as for sarkozi i dont know
but i heard his last speech before the election
and i didnt like it all.
he suggested to make meditarrenian union so north africans can
get communicated with south europeans.
i think that its a sign that hes wanting to destroy old france
"We must secure the existence of our nation,
and future for white armenian children"

www.armenianaryans.com
www.enationalism.com/forum
leo_matousian

Postby Ararat on Wed May 09, 2007 4:41 pm

As far as i understand he proposes to help economicaly North African states, for stoping the migration. The economicaly enforce them, create jobs for youngs so they stay there, and don't invade Europe
Ararat
Site Admin

Postby arziv on Wed May 09, 2007 5:15 pm

Sarkizzy and Segolene are products of the rotten, corrupt, democratic miasma which permeates ,for what it passes as , the "french political landscape".

The man sarkizzy is an outright alien, a descendant of salonican jews , mixed with hungarian dollops of jewishness , a composite hebrew schooled and conditioned in the conventions of hebraic power politics. The same goes for Segolene, another tawdry material from the same pestilent cloth. Look at Sarkizzy' s physiognomy , a rubbery mass of flesh, a chewing gum like contour-visage which stretches, shrinks, elongates and maximizes or minimizes its reach depending on the kind of smirk he has to deploy before his audiences. Looking at the deceptive and perfidious glare of that man it is enough to make one fall in love with the Erynnyes.

The other , a female, ostensibly, french but from the colonies, which means she is enamoured with the flotsam in which she grew up . Both clowns were perfect actors on stage for the electoral democratic circus magnus of a rickety, degenerate, and decadent Gaulistan. There was nothing to choose from the clowns performance on stage; the differences were of "packaging" and "fancy box wrappings" for the identical and fundamental goals of nation-race destroying policies of the democratic cloacal effluence, orchestrated, scripted and directed by the twin demons USA-Israel.

The hebrew sarkizzy , was and is one of the pillars for augmenting and advancing muslim/ afro-asian penetration , recognition and acceptance by the remaining white french of the tragedy ,unfolding upon their vacuous heads, of the racial and cultural transmogrification of their nation. He speaks with a forked tongue, he may say one thing , but will do the exact opposite; check his past record. He is supported and ladled with unlimited funding by his blood brothers, the international sanhedrin.
The other, a woman, with the typical female afflicted neurasthenia, beguiling smile , is surrounded, supported and sustained by another ring of malodorous hebrew cabbalists. Both are super champions of multiculturalism, globalism, open borders, the weakening and devaluation of moral and religious values, mongrelization and bastardization of the french native , by forcing them to mix and miscegeneate with the sludge of the colored thirld world. The stark choices facing the brainwashed and lobotomized french white voter was to choose from a clown offering death by a surge of plague, or by the other clown offering oblivion by an outbreak of cholera. Either choice was a ticket into an express locomotive to the catacombs of Hades

The french democratic electoral bovines having cast their vote, they can now look forward , with sarkizzy as a joker, to more thirld world immigration, not less , more afro-asian penetration, not less , more native french dispossesion of their traditional and ancient culture, more bastardization, more of the globalistic leprosy, not less, more economic corruption and dislocation; ( a new "sarkizzy" version of "accelerated positive discrimination" , affirmative action a la Gaulese, to help integrate and glue the gaulistanies to french soil, will confound and displease the hoodwinked french) , and more political anarchy and dissolution.

The sanhedrin undertakers are wringing their hands with glee. They have got an afro-asian french piece of real estate ( a promised land ?) in the palm of their hands , leading the EU, as a spearhead to pollute and spead the virus which will gangrene the rest of europe for eternity and deliver the continent on a silver plate to the children of the chosen

Vive la France.
arziv

Return to Aryan World