The Lies told by our Enemies

English board for english discussions.

Moderator: Supermod

The Lies told by our Enemies

Postby HAIK on Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:50 am

Lately I heard many talk show hosts talking about the Armenian Genocide and how they are against the fact that the U.S. Congress might recognize it. They say that they understand that the Armenians are "upset" about the genocide and that now is not the time for the Unites States to recognize it. A lot of them also said that the Ottoman Empire was responsible for the Genocide and not the modern Turkey we see today. I emailed the talk show hosts and others with my reply.

Dear to whoever it may concern,21 October 2007

I heard many talk show hosts talking about the Armenians Genocide giving false information on what really went on. First of all I like to say that they are completely wrong on saying that the Ottoman Empire organized the Armenian genocide. And they continued that the current Turkish government has nothing to do with the Armenian genocide that happened more than 90 years ago. That is correct that in Ottoman Turkey for centuries pogrom Armenians within the empire, but that cannot qualify as genocide. Many “historians” cover up the fact on who was really behind the Armenian Genocide of 1915. The Young Turk Revolution which took place in 1908-1913 was purely planed and orchestrated by Zionists. It was the first Zionist bloody revolution ever to occur in the world, even sooner than the Bolshevik Revolution at Russia in 1917. There where many factors on why the Zionist attention was to overthrow the monarchy and Sultan Abdul Hamid II and become the absolute rulers of Turkey which continues till now.
The Zionists had their eyes set on two different lands for the future establishment state of Israel.

1. The first target for Zionists was the land of Palestine which was under the rule of the Ottoman Empire. The Zionists try to buy Palestine from the Sultan for any price, but got turned down many times. The only way to control Palestine was to start a revolution in the Ottoman Empire and overthrow the monarchy. After that being done they can repopulate the land of Palestine with Jews and slowly create there Jewish state.
2. The second place they had there eyes set on was the Armenian Highland and its Holy Mt. Ararat.

Either way in order for Zionists to establish there Jewish state, was by the collapsing of the Ottoman Empire and so doing annihilate the whole Armenian Nation from its sacred Fatherland. As history has shown that is exactly what happened.
The current Government of Turkey today is the continuance of the Young Turks Turkey. Ataturk, the first President of Modern Turkey was again a Zionist in cooperation with the Zionist leaders in Bolshevik Russia which tried to continue and finish the genocide in Eastern Armenia.
So, the Zionist Organization, the current Government of Turkey and the Turkish peoples are all fully responsible of the Armenian Genocide of 1915. Two million Armenians where massacred in cold blood. People and homes burned, children slaughtered, women raped and killed, rest of the survived Armenians deported to the desert for a starving slow death. Our ancestors were shown no mercy being brutally forced to leave there sacred land and vanish from history. This was all from the evil minds of Zionists and was done with the help of the Turkish people.

Numerous talk show hosts said this remark about the Armenian Genocide,
“Obviously the Armenians are UPSET about what happened in 1915”.

UPSET? Is that the word?
We Armenians got UPSET when Tigran Petrosian lost his World Chess Champion title in 1969.
We Armenians got UPSET when Armenia’s football team “Ararat” didn’t make it to the World Cup.
We Armenians got UPSET when the U.S. Congress did not recognize the Armenian Genocide.
So if that's what "UPSET” means, then how do we feel now about the Genocide?

If you know the word please tell us, because... we don't.

Sincerely,

Haik Nazaryan
haik@hossank.com

Vengeance will come to all the deceivers and wicked people of this world.
Last edited by HAIK on Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:05 am, edited 7 times in total.
Բյուր Չարիների Դեմ Կանգնած Քչեր՝ Հայ Արիներ

http://www.hossank.com
HAIK

Postby Ararat on Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:02 am

Lately I heard many talk show hosts talking about the Armenian Genocide and how they are against the fact that the U.S. Congress might recognize it.

This talk shows are on armenian tv or american channels ?
Ararat
Site Admin

Postby HAIK on Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:52 am

It was on an American radio talk show called KFI640AM. The host that made me most outraged was John Ziegler.

Comrade do you live in Armenia or United States. I'm just curious because I read one of your comments saying that you just came back from Armenia?
Բյուր Չարիների Դեմ Կանգնած Քչեր՝ Հայ Արիներ

http://www.hossank.com
HAIK

Postby Ararat on Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:23 pm

Comrade do you live in Armenia or United States. I'm just curious because I read one of your comments saying that you just came back from Armenia?

No i live in Armenia. In Yerevan.
This last 2 months i was visiting rural parts of Armenia, to see the situation.
Ararat
Site Admin

Postby leo_matousian on Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:56 pm

HAIK wrote:UPSET? Is that the word?
We Armenians got UPSET when Tigran Petrosian lost his World Chess Champion title in 1969.
We Armenians got UPSET when Armenia’s football team “Ararat” didn’t make it to the World Cup.
We Armenians got UPSET when the U.S. Congress did not recognize the Armenian Genocide.

Did you get the idea of composing these 3 sentences from the lyrics
of "the punisher" movie ?
"We must secure the existence of our nation,
and future for white armenian children"

www.armenianaryans.com
www.enationalism.com/forum
leo_matousian

Postby arziv on Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:07 pm

We are too kind and tolerant with the sewer rats that take licence and liberty to indulge in frivolities with grave matters which deal with our history and nation . They should be taught a lesson in history or be taught a hard lesson in another form , to induce them to be more "sensitive" to our issues , a word which they preach to the four corners of the world when their interests are at stake.
arziv

Return to Aryan World