Vegetarianism

English board for english discussions.

Moderator: Supermod

Vegetarianism

Postby HAIK on Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:51 pm

Vegetarianism is truly a way to live closer in accordance with the laws of the Almighty Creator. It was how we Armenians and other Aryans in the ancient past lived. It was most certainly an Aryan lifestyle. To murder innocent harmless animals to satisfy your own hunger while nature provides you with everything you need is an act against Gods Will. Aryans in the past did not need to hunt to gain there food, we had something much more constructive - Agriculture. It was the Mongoloids, the destroyers of civilization that when conquering our sacred fatherland taught us to eat meat and to do barbeque's on occasion. It is in no way an Armenian tradition. Killing animals for food and for sacrifice is in no way an Aryan practice. This false lifestyle came from savage Mongoloids or Negroes who did not understand such things as Agriculture. Our Creator has provided us with all the foods we need to live a healthy long life, but yet we still end up killing his creatures. This is the ultimate abomination. Many great philosophers in the past knew and understood this wise philosophy.
One of the many was the mysterious Pythagoras.

Fruits and Vegetables - the God given foods

The first prominent modern vegetarian was the brilliant philosopher Pythagoras who lived towards the end of the 6th century BC. The Pythagorean diet came to mean an avoidance of the flesh of slaughtered animals. Pythagorean ethics first became a philosophical morality between 490-430 BC with a desire to create a universal and absolute law including injunctions not to kill "living creatures," to abstain from "harsh-sounding bloodshed," in particular animal sacrifice, and "never to eat meat."

Image\

Philosopher and mathematician. He founded a religious brotherhood, which followed a life of strict asceticism and greatly influenced the development of mathematics and its application to music and astronomy.

Quotes (according to Ovid):
from The Extended Circle by Jon Wynne-Tyson

Alas, what wickedness to swallow flesh into our own flesh, to fatten our greedy bodies by cramming in other bodies, to have one living creature fed by the death of another! In the midst of such wealth as earth, the best of mothers, provides, nothing forsooth satisfies you, but to behave like the Cyclopes, inflicting sorry wounds with cruel teeth! You cannot appease the hungry cravings of your wicked, gluttonous stomachs except by destroying some other life. - Depicted in Ovid: The Metamorphoses, translated by Mary M.Innes
As long as man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love. - attributed by Ovid
Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul. - attributed by Ovid

If a group of beings from another planet were to land on Earth—beings who considered themselves as superior to you as you feel yourself to be to other animals—would you concede them the rights over you that you assume over other animals?

— George Bernard Shaw

"When you offer a child the choice of a piece of meat or an apple, it's never the meat that he chooses. There's an ancestral instinct there."

- Adolf Hitler
Last edited by HAIK on Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Բյուր Չարիների Դեմ Կանգնած Քչեր՝ Հայ Արիներ

http://www.hossank.com
HAIK

Postby HAIK on Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:53 pm

Vegetarian Diet and Spiritual Life

The vegetarian diet does play a role in the spiritual life. Purity is of paramount importance for an aspirant. This purity we must establish in the body, in the vital and in the mind. When we eat meat, the aggressive animal consciousness enters into us. Our nerves become agitated and restless, and this can interfere with our meditation. If a seeker does not stop eating meat, generally he does not get subtle experiences or subtle visions.
At one time the animal consciousness was necessary for forward movement. Animals are by nature aggressive but, at the same time, there is some dynamic push forward in the animal consciousness. If we had not had animal qualities, we would have remained inert, like trees, or we would have remained in the stone consciousness where there is no growth or movement. But unfortunately the animal consciousness also contains many unillumined and destructive qualities. Now we have entered into the spiritual life, so the role of the animal consciousness is no longer necessary in our life. From the animal consciousness we have entered into the human consciousness, and now we are trying to enter into the divine consciousness.
The mild qualities of fruits and vegetables help us to establish, in our inner life as well as in our outer life, the qualities of sweetness, softness, simplicity and purity. If we are vegetarians, this helps our inner being to strengthen its own existence. Inwardly, we are praying and meditating; outwardly, the food we are taking from Mother-Earth is helping us too, giving us not only energy but also aspiration.
Some people feel that it is meat that gives them strength. But if they go deep within, they may discover that it is their own idea about meat that is giving them strength. One can change that idea and feel that it is not meat but the spiritual energy pervading one's body that gives one strength. That energy comes from meditation as well as from proper nourishment. The strength that one can get from aspiration and meditation is infinitely more powerful than the strength one can get from meat.
Many spiritual seekers have come to the conclusion that a vegetarian is in a position to make quicker progress in the spiritual life. But along with a vegetarian diet, one must pray and meditate. If one has aspiration, the vegetarian diet will help considerably; the body's purity will help one's inner aspiration to become more intense and more soulful.

"One may regret living at a period when it's impossible to form an idea of the shape the world of the future will assume. But there's one thing I can predict to eaters of meat: the world of the future will be vegetarian."

- Adolf Hitler

HAIK

Re: Vegetarianism

Postby Ar on Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:50 pm

Hail to your Topic!

I am vegetArian from 2006!
It's wrong for Nobles to eat meat and kill animals...
Our food is Fruits and Vegetables.
Be like We,Be VegetArian.
Ar

Postby HAIK on Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:25 pm

Thank you for understanding and being supportive of the truth.

Here are some more things Adolf Hitler said with regards to diet.

"It's probable that, in the old days, human beings lived longer than they do now. The turning-point came when man replaced the raw elements in his diet by foods that he sterilizes when he eats them...Its not impossible that one of the causes of cancer lies in the harmfulness of cooked foods."

Those who adopt a vegetarian diet must remember that it is in their raw state that vegetables have their greatest nutritive value...Nature thus teaches us that a rational diet should be based on eating things in their raw state. Science has proved, too, that cooking destroys the vitamins, which are the most valuable part of our food."

"Our children today are much healthier than those of the Imperial and Wiemar Republic periods because mothers now realize that they contribute far more to the health of their children if they give them raw vegetables and roots to chew that if they give them boiled milk."

"Our ancestors were all peasants. There were no hunters amongst them - hunters are only degenerate peasants. In old times, a man who took to hunting was looked on as a worthless creature, unless he attacked bears and wolves."

- Adolf Hitler

HAIK

Postby Ar on Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:14 am

Hayk if i not mistaken Garegin Njdeh was vegetarian too?
Ar

Postby HAIK on Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:38 pm

He was? I have no idea. Can you please find out and post any info you can about that. I would appreciate it a lot bro.

HAIK

Postby Ar on Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:44 am

HAIK wrote:He was? I have no idea. Can you please find out and post any info you can about that. I would appreciate it a lot bro.

Noble Hayk!
At prison he was Meditate,and if such a man meditate at prison,I am sure he knew
That it’s wrong to eat meat,that’s why – my version is that he was VEGETARIAN.
But if I will find some more info about that I will write here,again,don’t worry.
Ar

Postby Andranik on Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:07 pm

I welcome this theme.
Unfortunately I have modest knowledge on English language more to write.
I think, that it would be quite good to discuss a similar theme in the Armenian language.
ԱՐԱՐԵԼ - ՊԱՀՊԱՆԵԼ - ՊԱՇՏՊԱՆԵԼ
Andranik

Postby Ar on Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:21 am

Andranik wrote:I welcome this theme.
Unfortunately I have modest knowledge on English language more to write.
I think, that it would be quite good to discuss a similar theme in the Armenian language.

http://forum.hayary.org/viewtopic.php?p=1713#1713
Ar

Return to Aryan World