Why Creating An Empire Is Wrong

English board for english discussions.

Moderator: Supermod

Why Creating An Empire Is Wrong

Postby HAIK on Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:12 am

We Armenians have always been told that the greatest king in Armenian history was Tigran the "Great". He ruled his empire from 95BCE-55BCE. One thing I would like to make clear here is that our Armenian Aryan mission is never to create an Empire to rule many nations. As I have said before, the Holy Trinity is One Nation, One Country, One Leader. Creating empires has but one objective, to gain more power and in so doing, to divide and rule. That has been the tactics of the Global Elite Bloodlines which have ruled the world for thousands of years.
We Armenian Tseghakrons should be against this whole concept of empire creation because it destroys National Sovereignty which also destroys National Identity. It is our philosophy that races should remain pure and on there own soil. We believe in a multi-racial world in which each race keeps to itself, in harmony with other races. This is true peace. The Creator through thousands and even millions of years through evolution has created many Nations and countries for diversity in the Universe. And so many in an ignorant way relinquish there blood destroying what evolution has tirelessly worked on to create. This is an abomination. The meaning of life is to contribute to the universe in a positive way and preserving our race is a means to that end. By fighting for the preservation and advancement of our own kind we are serving the process of evolution and hence the will of our Creator. But in todays society and world everything is just the opposite. We are breaking the laws of nature and therefore IT is breaking us.
What the Global Elite or Illuminati are trying to do and are so close to finishing is establishing a New World Order in which Nations and borders do not exist. In short they are creating a Global Empire with One World Government and One World Army. Once they have finished there agenda, humanity as we know it, is doomed. But they will not succeed and the only solution to this reign of darkness is the Tseghakron Ideology which in fact will heal mankind.
Now why is it that we Armenians so truly praise Tigran as the "Great" when in fact he did not do anything except create an empire. He conquered countries and filled our Historic Armenia with foreigners including Jews. It was because of this reason why his empire collapsed.

This is what the book A Concise History of the Armenian People by George A. Bournoutian says about Tigran the "Great".

To better manage his large empire, however, Tigran built a new capital Tigranakert, and forcibly dislocated Jews, Arabs, and Greeks from Mesopotamia, Cilicia, and Cappadocia in order to populate it and other new Armenian cities...

In 69 BC Lucullus(Roman General) besieged Tigranakert. When the city's inhabitants, a majority of whom were non-Armenians, opened the gates...

In fact, Tigran spoke Greek and Persian and had little of the modern sense of what it is to be an Armenian...

Is that something a true National leader would have done? I have never respected empire builders because they go about conquering country after country just like Alexander the "Great" but in the end there empire collapses and his own people don't even benefit from it. A leader can conquer the whole world, but if he does nothing to strengthen and glorify is own Nation, then he is worthless.
I am highly convinced that the emperors and kings in world history that tirelessly tried to create empires were from the Illuminati Bloodlines of the Reptilian race.
I wrote this article with the intent to show everyone the bigger picture. We must be careful on who we admire and praise because they may not be one of us.
We have to praise true national leaders who did everything in there power to unite and strengthen our nation. We must think of them as an example for the coming Aryan Millennium.
Բյուր Չարիների Դեմ Կանգնած Քչեր՝ Հայ Արիներ

http://www.hossank.com
HAIK

Postby HAIK on Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:59 am

I'm surprised to see that no one has replied to my comment. Why haven't all the people who admire Tigran the "Great" gave there opinion. I just straight forwardly proved that our so called Tigran wasnt so great. If what I am saying is true and all of you have nothing to say against it, then why is Tigran's crown used as the symbol of the Armenian Aryan Union? No one can debate against Absolute Truth.

HAIK

Postby leo_matousian on Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:37 pm

@haik

this forum is becoming quiet unactive lately
like most of other armenian aryan boards.

Even admins are not beeing here quiet often
maybe thats why you didnt get an answer yet.

I dont know well about tigran
and honestly i dont care that much cause the future
is more important than the past.
But there is one thing i didnt like about him that
he got married to a greek queen/princess if im not mistakening.
So what u said about him not having the sense of beeing armenian
makes sense to me.

Maybe he was just pleasure loving king who just invaded all
these lands just for fortune.

And maybe hes also the reason that some of those middle
eastern animals such as assyrians or chaeldeans looks quiet more caucasoid than other arabs in the southern regions.

I think that what you have posted here must be lesson for us
to not make lunatic dreams of making an armenian country
from karabagh to cilicia that will have a border with greece
and accept any kind of people regardless of their strange racial look
or mixed heritage as "armenian"s if they "feel/act/behave"
like "armenians" just for the "common goals".

there are about 10 million armenians around the workd.
if we suppose that 2 million of them are pseudo armenian
speaking non armenian looking mixed mongrels,
then we can conclude that there are about 8 million pure armenians
in the world (without considerating the ones who lost their
heritage and will never be armenian again even if they are by blood)

so within the current number of pure armenians of today
i think that our maximum limit of liberating ancient
armenian lands must be (javakhk,nagorni karabagh,kars ani and ararat)

before anything pure armenians of diaspora must come back
to armenia little by little and there must be racial cleansing
agains non aryan people in armenia and among armenian society.

after releasing those mentioned lands and reaching the number
of aryan looking pure armenians from 8 million to 15/20 we may
think about releasing more lands.

But the idea of liberating all ancient armenian lands such as
sasoon and cilicia at this stage sounds quiet ridiculouse to me.

And im saying this as half sasoontsi/half ciliciatsi armenian :)
"We must secure the existence of our nation,
and future for white armenian children"

www.armenianaryans.com
www.enationalism.com/forum
leo_matousian

Postby arziv on Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:11 pm

The world government is virtually established with the rancid and foul smelling UN, hinged on the USA-Hebrew axis. Nato is virtually a rottweiler dog for the UN, an army mobile enough to be sent around the world to do mischief and create the trafficking of people through the creation of mayhem. Where Nato sets foot ,the grass no longer grows. They are turning every country into a laboratory of interracial fornication and debauchery by gigantic mass movements of races into each other's living space. It is a catastrophe.
About Tigran, I am not an admirer of him, I ceased to be interested in Tigran and his empire when I read that he had imported thousands and thousands of inferior jewish breed into his "empire" to mix with his own race. Blood lines must be kept insofar as pure as possible and prevent its pollution by pathogenic agents, or races from the sewers of this planet . The practice of racial hygiene and a racial based policies and politics is the only road for racially conscious nations .
arziv

Postby Ararat on Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:19 pm

leo

this forum is becoming quiet unactive lately
like most of other armenian aryan boards.

Even admins are not beeing here quiet often
maybe thats why you didnt get an answer yet.

One of our young members is now serving in the Armenian Army, the other is in Javakhk were a lot off important processes are going on.
Also we changed our office adress, We moved a lot off computers and other staff, and i was beasy to remanage all this things.

But i admit that armenian aryan forums, and not only aryan forums but armenian forums in general are not very active. This is a overall armenian problem. But the thread is not about this so i will answer to the main thread theme
Ararat
Site Admin

Postby Ararat on Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:38 pm

HAIK

All you said is logical and true.
But let's look how the political process are going in the World in everytime of history.

Let's imagine that we have an ideal pure nation state were we live in tranquility and peace.

All the other World is making wars, fighting each other, making empires, destroys empires and everything else.
Everytime that an empire borns he will try to occupy us, Armenia. So our life will become an endless fight for freedom. Even if we have a victory and liberate ourselfs from the dominance of one Empire, the next Empire will do the same. Let's look the Armenian history. It is permanent fight for freedom and independence.

How we can stop this endless cycles ? For this not only the armenians but also other nations must understand that empires are bad thing.
Ararat
Site Admin

Postby HAIK on Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:10 pm

There is only one solution to that and that is

World Wide Tseghakron revolution, the only solution

One Nation, One Country, One Leader

HAIK

Return to Aryan World