Zionist Rebellion Attempt in Armenia Crashed

English board for english discussions.

Moderator: Supermod

Zionist Rebellion Attempt in Armenia Crashed

Postby Hopar on Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:39 pm

Barev All Real Armenians,

Zionist Rebellion Attempt in Armenia 01 March 2008 by code name "dance and sing revolution" been crashed and our Nation and whole World been saved. Millions and millions bloodsheds and destructions, which will be happen many countries, been stopped. Thanks to Armenian Government and personally President of Armenia Robert Kocharian who has enough wisdom and courage to act promptly and save our Nation and the World from Zionist planned rebellion.

* If, in past, Sultan Hamid II have the same wisdom and courage and stop Zionist young Turks rebellion, then Armenian genocide will never happen.

* If, in past, Tsar Nikolai have the same wisdom and courage and crash Zionist-Marxist rebellion in Russia, then our World been different and Caucasia become by Armenian dominated region.

* If Zionist don't trigger WW1 and WW2, then our World been better place to live than now.

* If, if, if, we can continue this list...

But we are proudly happy, that last Zionist planned rebellion been stopped by Armenians and we save the World one more time. Only history later can evaluate the big value of this historical event.

If you like to know what happens 01 March 2008 in Armenia, please watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSrWTdy_V5M and tell me what it differs from Zionist rebellion in Russia 1917. That is why I am proud that prompt action of Armenian government to stop the Zionist rebellion in Armenia succeeded and we save the World.
I don't know how correctly evaluating this big event Armenian parties and organizations. But I can say this, one Armenian lady worth more than all others. See yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfxy2pedRDs .

I am asking Government of Armenia to persuade and convict Levon Ter-Petrosyan and his Zionist wife as organizers of the Armenian riot, which cost many lives and all other sufferings.

Again, I am proud that Zionist rebellion in Armenia STOPPED.

Hopar

hopar@armenianaryans.com
Կեցցե՛ Արորդիների Հայրենիք Հայաստանը

Long Live Armenia!
Hopar

Return to Aryan World