Armenian Neo-Bolshevik Conspirators

English board for english discussions.

Moderator: Supermod

Postby Hopar on Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:16 am

Source: http://www.lafn.org/~woodyaan/independ.html

In this picture you see the group of HHSH, Armenian Pan-National Movement Committee of neo-Bolshevik conspirators under Lenin’s honor- poster; Alexan Hakobian, Babken Arakzian, Vazgen Manukian, Davit Vardanian, Samvel Gevorgian, Yerjanik Abgarianall communists graduated from Marxism-Leninism University of Moscow for top-secret KGB activities. (This is 100% true - Hopar)
These HHSH Committee members with their head, Levon Ter-Petrosian, have used the best feelings and patriotic ideology of Armenian nation, leading the disovietization process of 1990s after Gorbachev’s “Perestroika.” In a short while after they seized the power by the support of masses, they got rid of human professional resources of late-communist Armenia, which in fact was purged of narrow party ideology and hardly presented the obsolete and ridiculed Communist party -line anymore.
On the contrary- late communist Armenia was a very progressive, open-minded, high cultured society with solid basis of socio-cultural and moral values. After the establishment of this neo-Bolshevik regime, all professionals have been replaced with dilatants and [daying] KGB secret agents, true patriots and intellectuals were detained or killed in ambushes, the nation had been forced into exile : about 2 million left Armenia, 60% of population is below the poverty level, free enterprise of business is taken over by registered criminals and smugglers, who are government members now with sits in a National Parliament, 99% of national natural resources is seized by Russia, under the Putin’s similar regime, according to the act of “Armenian Assets for Russian Debt.”

This policy of making money on the starving skeleton of Armenian nation smoothly passed on to the latest Administration of Turkish- born President R. Kocharian , who used to work with Azeris as an eminent Communist party member in past.
The feelings of mass and sanctities of the best had been manipulated by all political parties of Armenia and its Church head , the national will is broken, the national identity is eradicated, and the goal of making a personal capital out of ruins, out of poverty status of Armenia- was the only agenda of almost all who were involved in a bloody politics of making the Armenian “Independence” deal, starting from 1987 to these days.

Anna Anahit Paitian
Կեցցե՛ Արորդիների Հայրենիք Հայաստանը

Long Live Armenia!
Hopar

Postby Ararat on Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:07 pm

Hopar

Even if 100% of things said by Paitian is true then what we shall do?
Yes HHSH was full of KGB agents, Kocharyan is a ex-communist. ( but calling him a turk is insane ) but why the real patriots cannot unite to stop this overall destruction tendencies ???

I think the problem is very DEEP. Every new ideology is destroying something from us, we had lost the Wiseness of our ancestors...

We must begin to reconstruct almost everything from zero, this must be a patient and longterm job. Step after step we must regain Knowledge and unite all positive forces to the final battle.

And also we must be very carefull to not destroy the state by our fight against antihuman ideologies that are controling almost every aspect of our life
Ararat
Site Admin

We Need To Help Each Other To Rise

Postby Hopar on Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:35 pm

Barev Ararat and All Real Armenians,

Even if 100% of things said by Paitian is true then what we shall do?

We need to generate and rely on Universal Truths and recognize them who are the real generators of Truths.

...but calling him a turk is insane...

This is not my choice. I just try to keep A. Paitian's article intact. Mean time, when our Nation been in shock March 1-2 events, she is the first one who recognize the real thread and where it is coming (best my knowledge).

We must begin to reconstruct almost everything from zero, this must be a patient and longterm job. Step after step we must regain Knowledge and unite all positive forces to the final battle.

Yes today I watch "Who is LTP" Documentary made by former National Security person. We need more like this cumulative documentaries to educate our Nation, that who is really behind political events locally and globally. Thank you former patriot agent for your documentary film. This is his job and he done well.
Now what is my lifetime mission? I try to refresh your mind from my former posts.
I know that the words Armenia or Armenian have been forbidden and banned from all main stream media lexicon everywhere. This is the way that system works.

But as an Armenian I have good news for the World:

100 Years of Inquisition in Physics is Now Over!

Aryan Revolution in Science has BEGUN!

This is my way to fight against Institutionalized Inquisition in science.

I have tried to get this scientific work published in many places, but Zionists won’t let that happen. They don’t want people to know the TRUTH and wake up. This forms a part of there long term plan for human enslavement. They know that this article and the upcoming ones will bring an end to Zionist ill-science (instrument for deception) and bring forth a new kind of science - Aryan science.

I am asking for help to get the TRUTH out. We must not let the reptilian race and their worshipers bring us down and make us their slaves. The time has come where we must unite and fight back. We must destroy and prevail over the darkness which the evil serpent race has cast. This isn't the call of any mortal; this is the call of our God – ArArich, who created our Armenian Nation.

Yes, we Armenians united with all other Aryans must create a new science – Aryan science, and this is the first step towards that goal. Armenia, as the Aryan Homeland and cradle of Divine Civilization, must and will be the new scientific center in the World. The time has come were the Armenian mind must awake and enlighten the World once again with the whole sacred knowledge and lost wisdom of the Universe.

"Speaking the TRUTH in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act."

Aryans of the World Unite!

Long Live Armenia!

Armenia Forever!

In this my lifetime mission I don't get any help from AAO. This fact is worry me lot and I don't have a answer.

We need to help each other to rise.

Hopar
Կեցցե՛ Արորդիների Հայրենիք Հայաստանը

Long Live Armenia!
Hopar

Postby Ararat on Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:25 pm

In this my lifetime mission I don't get any help from AAO. This fact is worry me lot and I don't have a answer.

Hopar
We discussed this issue in emails. As a scientific man you know better than anybody else how functions all the academico-scientific system.
AAO can help to popularise this new scientific idea, but promoting it in a academic system is a very different story.
Moreover that we even don't know in general lines what it is about. I said i am personnaly very interested in physics, in new theories explaining universe so i think a lot off people will be very glad to read in a popularised version an article about this new theory. I think we will find newspapers that will publish such an article.
But you said that it is to hard for a common guy to understand this, so we there is no need for such an popularising article.
Ararat
Site Admin

Return to Aryan World